The Backpack Jammer VIP-600 is a portable IED Jammer or Bomb Jammer ™ built into a backpack. It is designed to be taken into hostile territory for defensive RF Jamming of Radio Controlled Improvised Explosive Devices (RCIEDs) used as weapons by terrorists, insurgents, and criminals. IED Jamming using RF Jamming technology is vital for protective forces, government officials, diplomatic representatives, EOD teams, and Bomb Squad technicians.
The VIP-600 broadcasts radio wave energy, blanketing an entire area to prevent radio receivers from acquiring the detonation signals for remote controlled explosive weapons. This back pack jammer is considered to be a back pack RF Jammer or back pack IED Jammer. It is designed to function as a back pack RCIED Jammer in order to combat RCIEDs. It also works as a phone Jammer and a Radio Jammer in order to defeat remote controlled weapons connected to wireless phone and wireless radio detonators.
It is a man-portable system that will provide durable reliability for law enforcement and military forces in the field. It can also be placed in a vehicle for greater mobility when securing areas against RCIEDs.
- A "red list" category for investigative purposes
- IMSI data extractor
- TMSI "mirror"
- Cellular handset number extraction feature
- Telephone number dialed extraction feature
- PC database of numbers collected with time/date stamp
- Call re-direct feature
- 911 emergency "pass-through" feature
- Conference Rooms
- Government Offices
- High Security Facilities
- A RF receiver dedicated to monitoring the airwaves for communication in cellular bands using an internal application similar to a Spectrum Analyzer with Electronic Countermeasure sweeps abilities
- A quad-band Cellular Jamming system (export model) or Denial of Service Control Center (domestic model)