Cellular Intercept GSM
The GSM5000 is a tactical “off air” GSM Mobile Phone Intercept System, or cellular interceptor, designed to intercept and track all GSM cellular telephone traffic in a local area and function as a cellular recorder. Cellular Interception is used by Law Enforcement and Government Agencies to monitor cellular phone calls of terrorists, criminals, and suspected felons.
Optionally, the system can be custom built to fit inside of a surveillance van in order to monitor & track multiple conversations, and follow the users simultaneously. Cellular Interceptors such as the GSM5000 can also record real-time off air GSM phone calls for future review.
- A "red list" category for investigative purposes
- IMSI data extractor
- TMSI "mirror"
- Cellular handset number extraction feature
- Telephone number dialed extraction feature
- PC database of numbers collected with time/date stamp
- Call re-direct feature
- 911 emergency "pass-through" feature