- Expandable Hi Capacity 1-1000 connections for IoT & M2M Connectivity, Security
- Hybrid Cloud Application Access to Virtual Private Compute
- Hosted/Cloud aggregation of IP Camera Remote Access VPN and Security
- Datacenter site-2-site links and protection
- Large compute data replication cloud connectivity
What you should know
- Connect from 1 to 1,000 remote IpTL links to your data center or Cloud Applications and get security and connectivity without expensive MPLS links or clumsy VPNs
- Not a “web app” that gives you control over the access to your applications and data delivery true security
- Extremely small virtual footprint (e.g. 60meg Disk, 1gig mem, basic compute) so you can have efficient use of your resources and lower costs
- Concentrates your multisite remote IoT or M2M devices to your Cloud applications seamlessly with security and control end-to-end so that your data flows between your devices and applications
- Supports remote Link Aggregation from your physical remotes so you can get the reliability and throughput your applications demand
Remote IP Camera and Access Control Integration to Hosted Hybrid Cloud Applications
As more applications are lifted and shifted into cloud computing environments they still need to communicate with remote security appliances. IpTL physical & virtual appliances can provide secure and seamless integration between fielded remote IP cameras and access Control terminals and centralized security applications.
Creating a secure and limited access tunnel as well as enabling the connectivity of “network-challenged devices”, IpTL gives you end-to-end functionality while keeping the good data in and the bad guys out!
Hosted VoIP PBX Switching – Hybrid Cloud Access
Hosted VoIP enables scale but an SBC doesn’t solve the complete picture as it cares mainly about security and forgets the needs of connectivity…much less additional costs. Only IpTL can provide security, connectivity, & integration while reducing costs.
Only IpTL can reliably connect remote VoIP and UC devices to the cloud switch. Along with the secure tunnel, IpTL’s redundancy and BlackNoise™ ensure your VoIP/UC can connect without blockages.