48-Port Gigabit L3 Managed Switch with SFP+
- 100GE and 200GE line cards, and up to 144 x 100GE or 72 x 200GE ports
- Hardware-level redundancy, ensuring nonstop services and data center network stability
- MACsec data encryption and transmission, effectively protecting service data security
- Telemetry-based network monitoring and automated O&M, making management simple and efficient
- Straight front-to-rear airflow design, enhancing the cooling efficiency
Ruijie Newton 18000-X Switch Series (RG-N18000-X) is the next-generation high-performance core switches designed for cloud network, which tops the class with its zero-backplane design on the 100T switching platform. The RG-N18000-X Switch Series offers high-efficiency and high-stability switching services, and guarantees ten-year smooth network upgrades.
The RG-N18000-X Series deploys an advanced hardware architecture design and is one of the world’s leading core switches with the highest specifications.
The RG-N18000-X Series adopts front-to-rear airflow design for heat dissipation which features a much higher heat dissipation efficiency with a much lower revolving speed, lower quantity of fans as well as lower noise level. The RG-N18000-X also makes use of energy-saving technology to minimize power consumption of the chassis.
The RG-N18000-X Series provides 2 models, RG-N18010-X and RG-N18018-X, to meet deployment needs of Internet data center and campus network data center.
- Ideal for ultra-large campus and data center networks
- Ideal for high-performance computing with ultra-low latency
- CLOS non-blocking architecture
- Scalable capacity for future expansion: up to 576 100GE, 576 40GE, 2304 10GE ports
- Ready for future: support 100G Ethernet
- Various port combinations, surge protection greater than 8 kV, PoE+, 16 × 10/100/1000Mbps copper ports with auto-negotiation, and 2 × Gigabit uplink fiber ports
- Small size, flexible and fast installation, efficient heat dissipation, and low noise
- Reliability enhancement, metal enclosure, metal Ethernet ports, independent optical transceiver design, and more stable data forwarding
- Easy and effective network-wide management, ensuring high security and reliability for networks
- The 48-port combiner and transparent distribution device provide 48 ports for device access at full load. They use six WDM fibers for transmission, which effectively reduces trunk optical fibers required in buildings.
- The unique colored optical technology is used to provide exclusive Gigabit/10G bandwidth for indoor use, which meets network requirements.
- The all-optical network involves only passive devices, exempting ELV rooms from O&M management and making distribution nodes passive completely.
- All-optical deployment makes upgrade easy. One-time deployment of combiner and transparent distribution device may free you from upgrade worries for ten years.
- Cooperation with the INC controller to achieve easy and efficient O&M management
- Non-blocking Data Center Networks and Powerful Cache Capacity
- Hardware-level redundancy, ensuring nonstop services
- Lossless Ethernet, ensuring zero packet loss in RDMA E2E communication
- Telemetry network monitoring and automatic O&M, making management simple and efficient